At Lyndsay Babcock Psychology Crows Nest, we work with adults of all ages
who are struggling with the demands and/or pressures of life.
We offer treatment for the following clinical conditions.
- Depression (Major Depression and Bipolar)
- Anxiety (Generalised, Panic, Social and OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder & Trauma
- Post Natal Depression and/or Anxiety
- Personality Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder
- Grief and Loss
- Drug & Alcohol and Addictions
- Sexual Health
We offer supportive counselling services for the following concerns:
- Parenting Support
- Couples therapy
- Grief and Loss
- Major life transitions
- Anger Management
- Family of origin issues
- Relationship concerns (including grief and loss, recovery from a break-up, family relationship concerns, and couple relationship issues)
- Self-Esteem & Self-care
- Fertility issues
- Women’s health (including weight problems, menopause, cancer, trauma, grief and loss associated with miscarriage, post natal depression & pregnancy support)
- Men’s health (including relationship concerns, general and sexual health, post natal support and anger management)
The Approaches We Use
Lyndsay Babcock Psychology Crows Nest is based on the fundamental belief that all treatment needs to be evidence based. What this means is that our psychologists are trained to choose treatments for you that will be most effective for your concern.
We use a multi-modality approach which includes a range of different therapies and theories including Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Psychodynamic therapies, Attachment Theory, Family Systems Theory, Solution-Focused and Positive Psychology.
We ensure that we stay updated with and are familiar with the latest treatment literature to ensure that you get the most from your time with us.